Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Training accredited by Six Sigma Study aims in continuous improvement of production process using Lean methodology and statistical analysis.
- High quality, interactive, and engaging online videos teach each chapter and knowledge area. All course videos are prepared and presented by industry experts.
- Study guides for each chapter cover key concepts in all knowledge areas. These are also available in downloadable formats that can be accessed whenever needed.
- Practical implementation issues are discussed with relevant Six Sigma tools and techniques in the videos and study guides.
Upon completion of the 6sigmastudy’s Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course, participants will be able to:
- Identify project selection and evaluation criteria
- Plan and execute Six Sigma projects
- Form and effectively lead a Six Sigma project team
- Apply DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control) and various Six Sigma tools in process and quality improvement
- Assess and manage project risk
- Significantly increase profitability through Six Sigma projects
- Avoid pitfalls in implementing Six Sigma
- Integrate and enhance innovation and problem solving skills
- This course aims to familiarize participants with the tool and techniques, advantages, and challenges of the Six Sigma methodology.
- Participants will be equipped with the knowledge needed for production process improvement in their organizations and to help their organizations adopt the Six Sigma methodology.
- Participants will be able to use Six Sigma concepts for solving real-life problems based on case studies experienced in class.
- Participants will be able to identify, anticipate and work to resolve issues related to the practical implementation of Six Sigma.
- Participants will be armed with the proper tools to address, resolve, and take the lead on production quality issues in their organizations.
- Participants will develop superior problem solving skills that can be immediately applied in real world projects.
Who should do this course
- This course is for employees and organizations requiring a standardized approach to problem solving for the purpose of continuous improvement.
- This includes Project Managers, Software Professionals, Business Analysts, and Business Managers.
- Also included are future managers who want to get certified as Lean Green Belt in Six Sigma, Project Management Professionals (PMP) who want to earn PMI PDUs by learning nuances of the Quality paradigm and any other professionals who are doing research, innovations or consulting in process improvement practices.
Introduction to Six Sigma1Scrum Overview2Scrum Principles3Scrum Aspects4Scrum Processes
Stakeholders & Setting up a Six Sigma Project1Core Role: Product Owner2Core Role: Scrum Master3Core Role: Scrum Team4Non-core Roles5Project Selection Criteria6Identifying performance metrics7Using Financial criteria to evaluate project benefits8Maximizing project benefits for the organization9Project Planning10Creating Project Charter11Charter Negotiation12Managing Team Dynamics13Initiating t14Stages of team evolution15Maslow’s hierarchy of needs16Motivation Techniques17Conflict Resolution Techniques18Management / Leadership styles19Roles played by people in a project20Important project management & planning tools
Six Sigma Methodology – Define1Responsibilities of Scrum Roles in Business Justification2Factors used to Determine Business Justification3Business Justification Evaluation Techniques4Tools for Planning Value5Continuous Value Justification6Summary of Responsibilities7VOC8Kano’s Customer Satisactin Levels9Juran’s Custmer Needs10CTQ Flowdown11QF
Six Sigma Methodology – Measure1Quality Defined2Acceptance Criteria and the Prioritized Product Backlog3Quality Management in Scrum4Quality Planning5Continuous Integration and Sustainable Pace6Quality Control and Quality Assurance7Fishbone Diagram8Summary of Responsibilities9Basic Statistics10Analytical Statistic11Gauge12Process Capability Analysis13Baseline proces capability14Process parameters affcting CTQs15Cost of poor quality (COPQ)16Measuremnt
Six Sigma Methodology – Analyze1Unapproved and Approved Change Requests2Change in Scrum3Balancing Flexibility and Stability4Achieving Flexibility5Changes to a Sprint6Impact of Expected Change on the Length of Sprint7Managing Changes through Prioritized Product Backlog Grooming8Managing Changes During Demonstrate and Validate Sprint9Cost of poor Quality (COPQ)
Six Sigma Methodology – Improve1What is Risk?2Risks and Issues3Risk Management Procedure4Risk Identification5Risk Assessment6Risk Assessment Techniques:7Risk Mitigation8Risk Communication9Risk analysis10Minimizing Risks through Scrum11Summary of Responsibilities12Implementation plan
Six Sigma Methodology – Control1Statistical Process Control2Other Control Tools3Maintain Controls4Sustaining Improvements5Lean enterprise65S7Kaizen8Kanbn9Total productive maintenance10Measurement system reanalys11Implemented solutions12Reviswdd measurement system13Control plan for sustaining benefits14Improves procedss capability15Lessons ledarned
Lean1Lean is Speed2Value Stream Map3Total Supply Chain4Lean Six Sigma Logistics5Standard operations6Operator work instructions7Cycle time reduction and talk time
Case Study1Case Study Part 12Case Study Part 23Case Study Part 3Multiple choice 100 questions for the exam One mark awarded for every right answer No negative marks for wrong answers 120 minutes duration Online proctored examAll leading companies in the world use Six Sigma. Six Sigma has come a long way since its inception in the mid 80’s. In the present day, Six Sigma is one of the most widely applied methodologies for improvement projects globally. Also, the widespread increase in the demand for certified Six Sigma professionals is a testimony to the fact that Six Sigma is here to stay.Initially GE and Motorola developed certification programs (belt) to verify individuals’ expertise on the Six Sigma methods at the relevant skill level — entry level to expert. After that many organizations in the 1990s started offering Six Sigma certifications to their employees. 6sigmastudy have been offering Six Sigma certifications and trainings for more than one decade and is one of the reputed names in this field. Various Six Sigma certifications offered by 6sigmastudy are : Six Sigma Yellow Belt Six Sigma Green Belt Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Six Sigma Black Belt Lean Six Sigma Black Belt easyScholars is Authorized Training Partner of 6sigmastudyYes, Six Sigma Study is one of the certification body for Six Sigma Certifications. Six Sigma courses have various certification bodies which provide this certification. Six Sigma Study is one of those certification bodies.Yes. easysScholars is an accredited training partner (ATP) which is accredited to Six Sigma Study to provide these training and certification.Once you complete your preparation the candidate can schedule the exam in the online portal of the course access provided. The certificate will be issued within one hour of completing the exam.Both these courses are organizational improvements methods but their way of approach is different. Although they both try to identify and reduce waste to improve the quality their way of working is different. Lean Six Sigma combines speed and quality.