LeanSix Sigma Black Belt Certification
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt course focuses on providing students with comprehensive understanding of both the complementary domains of Lean and Six Sigma. It covers tools and techniques useful to improve the production process, reduce waste and minimize defects in the end product with a greater focus on the practical implementation of these tool and techniques in the organization. The participants will definitely be able to use the knowledge gained in this course in leading various critical projects in their respective organizations.
This course aims to –
- Provide comprehensive knowledge to participants about the tool and techniques, advantages, and challenges of the Six Sigma and Lean methodologies.
- Teach students both quantitative and qualitative methods from the complementary domains of Lean and Six Sigma.
- Provide knowledge to students to form and effectively lead a six sigma project team.
- Provide knowledge to students to apply DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control) and various six sigma tools in process and quality improvement.
- Provide knowledge of Kaizen projects
- to equip students with knowledge to communicate using Six Sigma and Lean concepts
- Equip students with knowledge to avoid pitfalls in implementing six
- Participants will be able to relate Six Sigma and Lean concepts to the overall business mission and objectives
- Participants will be able to apply concepts to business issues and transition projects from phase to phase.
- Participants will develop superior problem solving skills that can be immediately applied in real world projects.
- Participants will be equipped with the knowledge needed for production process improvement in their organizations and help their organizations adopt right approach.
- Participants will be able to apply Lean concepts such as 5S, waste reduction, process mapping, value stream mapping and mistake proofing etc. in their workplace
- Participants will be able to define, present and manage improvement projects
Who should do this course
- This course is for employees and organizations requiring a standardized approach to problem solving for the purpose of continuous improvement. This would include team leaders, supervisors, associates, Quality Assurance Engineers, Project Managers, Software Professionals, Practitioners, Quality Assurance team members, Working Executives and Senior Management that will dedicate a small portion of their time applying the DMAIC and Kaizen tools to their natural work area.
- People who want to lead improvement projects, typically in a full-time role
- Individuals seeking to significantly improve business processes
- Functional managers seeking to bring significant business results to their organizations.
- Managers and employees who want to get certified as Black Belt in Six Sigma.
- Any other professional members who are doing research, innovations or consulting in process improvement practices.
Introduction to Six Sigma1Scrum Overview2Scrum Principles3Scrum Aspects4Scrum Processes5Leadership6Six Sigma Roles and Responsibilities7Team Formation8Team Facilitation9Team Dynamics10Time Management For Teams11Team Decision making Tools12Management and Planning Tools13Team Performance Evaluation And Rewards14Overview of DMAIC
Six Sigma Methodology – Define1Responsibilities of Scrum Roles in Business Justification2Factors used to Determine Business Justification3Business Justification Evaluation Techniques4Tools for Planning Value5Continuous Value Justification6Summary of Responsibilities7VOC8Kano’s Customer Satisactin Levels9Juran’s Custmer Needs10CTQ Flowdown11QF12Performance Metrics13Project Charter14Charter Negotiation15Project management plan and Baselines16Project Tracking
Six Sigma Methodology – Measure1Quality Defined2Acceptance Criteria and the Prioritized Product Backlog3Quality Management in Scrum4Quality Planning5Continuous Integration and Sustainable Pace6Quality Control and Quality Assurance7Fishbone Diagram8Summary of Responsibilities9Basic Statistics10Analytical Statistic11Gauge12Process Capability Analysis
Six Sigma Methodology – Analyze1Unapproved and Approved Change Requests2Change in Scrum3Balancing Flexibility and Stability4Achieving Flexibility5Changes to a Sprint6Impact of Expected Change on the Length of Sprint7Managing Changes through Prioritized Product Backlog Grooming8Managing Changes During Demonstrate and Validate Sprint9Cost of poor Quality (COPQ)
Six Sigma Methodology – Improve1What is Risk?2Risks and Issues3Risk Management Procedure4Risk Identification5Risk Assessment6Risk Assessment Techniques:7Risk Mitigation8Risk Communication9Risk analysis
Six Sigma Methodology – Control1Statistical Process Control2Other Control Tools3Maintain Controls4Sustaining Improvements
Case Study 11Case Study Part 12Case Study Part 2
Case Study 21Case Study 2 Part 12Case Study 2 Part 2
More on Lean1A Value Stream Map2Lean is Speed3Total Supply Chain4Lean Six Sigma LogisticsMultiple Choice 125 questions per exam One mark awarded for every right answer No negative marks for wrong answers 180 minutes duration Proctored online examAll leading companies in the world use Six Sigma. Six Sigma has come a long way since its inception in the mid 80’s. In the present day, Six Sigma is one of the most widely applied methodologies for improvement projects globally. Also, the widespread increase in the demand for certified Six Sigma professionals is a testimony to the fact that Six Sigma is here to stay.Initially GE and Motorola developed certification programs (belt) to verify individuals’ expertise on the Six Sigma methods at the relevant skill level — entry level to expert. After that many organizations in the 1990s started offering Six Sigma certifications to their employees. 6sigmastudy have been offering Six Sigma certifications and trainings for more than one decade and is one of the reputed names in this field. Various Six Sigma certifications offered by 6sigmastudy are : Six Sigma Yellow Belt Six Sigma Green Belt Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Six Sigma Black Belt Lean Six Sigma Black Belt easyScholars is Authorized Training Partner of 6sigmastudyYes, Six Sigma Study is one of the certification body for Six Sigma Certifications. Six Sigma courses have various certification bodies which provide this certification. Six Sigma Study is one of those certification bodies.Yes. easysScholars is an accredited training partner (ATP) which is accredited to Six Sigma Study to provide these training and certification.Once you complete your preparation the candidate can schedule the exam in the online portal of the course access provided. The certificate will be issued within one hour of completing the exam.