Scaled Scrum Master Certified Certification Training
Scaled Scrum Master Certified (SSMC™)Large projects require multiple Scrum Teams to work in parallel. The Chief Scrum Master is responsible for coordinating activities of multiple Scrum Teams to develop potentially shippable product increments/deliverables. The Chief Scrum Master fosters collaboration and coaches others with the implementation of Scrum for a smooth delivery of the project’s products. Apart from clearing impediments and ensuring a conducive project environment for the Scrum Teams, the Chief Scrum Master collaborates with the Chief Product Owner, other Scrum Masters, and Product Owners in activities such as developing the list of components and resources needed in common for all teams throughout the project.
Successful candidates will be awarded the Scaled Scrum Master Certified (SSMC™) certification by SCRUMstudy™ after passing the certification exam.
- Provide an understanding of the principles in the Scrum framework.
- Provide a practical working knowledge of Scrum including roles, meetings, and artifacts.
- Prepare participants to be comfortable with implementing Scrum in their organizations.
- Prepare participants to take SSMC™ exam upon completion of the course.
- SSMC™ is an advanced-level certification for professionals who are working as or are interested to work as Chief Scrum Masters, Program Scrum Masters, or Portfolio Scrum Masters.
- The objective of this certification is to confirm that the applicants have sufficient expertise to coordinate and facilitate the working of multiple Scrum Teams at projects, programs and portfolios levels.
- Students will readily recognize, define, and work with the concepts, advantages, and challenges of the Scrum Framework.
- Students will be prepared to play the role of Chief Scrum Master or Program Scrum Master or Portfolio Scrum Master in their organizations and help their organizations adopt the Scrum Framework. Furthermore, students will develop an understanding of the other roles in Scrum.
- Students will gain knowledge pertaining to and the ability to anticipate issues related to the practical implementation of Scrum.
- Students will be armed with the proper tools to address, resolve, and take the lead on Scrum issues in their organizations.
- Students will be provided access to an online exam. After passing the exam, each student’s certificate will be mailed to him or her.
Who should do this course
This course is appropriate for professionals interested in obtaining a working knowledge of Scrum and planning to become a Chief Scrum Master, or Program Scrum Master, or Portfolio Scrum Master, including:-
• Scrum Team Members
• Product Managers
• Project Managers
• Project Sponsors
• Portfolio Scrum Masters
• Program Scrum Masters
• Software Engineers
• Business Owners
• Business Analysts, etc