Scaled Scrum Product Owner Certified Certification Training
The Chief Product Owner makes the day-to-day business decisions in the case of large projects with numerous Scrum Teams and multiple Product Owners. The Chief Product Owner prepares and maintains the overall Prioritized Product Backlog for the large project, using it to coordinate work through the Product Owners of the Scrum Teams. The Chief Product Owner will be responsible for the final deliverable of the project. Apart from making final business decisions, the Chief Product Owner collaborates with the Chief Scrum Master, other Product Owners, and Scrum Masters to develop a list of components and resources needed in common for all the teams throughout the project.
Applicants will be awarded the Scaled Scrum Product Owner Certified (SSPOC™) certificate by SCRUMstudy™ upon successfully passing the certification exam.
- Provide an understanding of the principles in the Scrum framework
- Provide a practical working knowledge of Scrum including roles, meetings, and artifacts.
- Prepare participants to be comfortable with implementing Scrum in their organizations.
- Prepare participants to take SSPOC™ exam upon completion of the course
- Students will readily recognize, define, and work with the concepts, advantages, and challenges of the Scrum Framework.
- Students will be prepared to play the role of Chief Product Owner, Program Product Owner, or Portfolio
- Product Owner in their organizations and help their organizations adopt the Scrum Framework. Furthermore, students will develop an understanding of the other roles in Scrum.
- Students will participate in role-plays, during which they carry out a Scrum project.
- Students will gain knowledge pertaining to and the ability to anticipate issues related to the practical implementation of Scrum.
- Students will be armed with the proper tools to address, resolve, and take the lead on Scrum issues in their
- Students will be provided access to an online exam. After passing the exam, each student’s certificate will be
mailed to him or her.
Who should do this course
It is mandatory to complete the Scrum Product Owner Certified SPOC® certification before applying for the Scaled Scrum Product Owner certification.
Scrum Core Team Members
• Product Owners
• Product Managers
• Project Managers
• Project Sponsors
• Software Engineers
• Business Owners
• Business Analysts, etc